Thursday, December 1, 2011

#12 : Business Cards

Business cards are sort of like a lasting impression. I mean, think about it: once you're done networking, how do you show them you want to keep in contact with them? You give them a business card!

The trick however is to have a really unique business card. I know I've personally lost a few here and there because they were kind of boring and I didn't pay much attention to them. But if the business card was some sort of novelty, then I might have more of a reason to keep it safe. They're also great personal marketing because then people would want to show them off to to others.

Here are some pictures from an article I found online at CreativeGuerillaMarketing:


c26daa54857402230b8583f59c847559 60+ Awesome Creative Viral Marketing Style Business Card Collection 2.0 Guerilla Marketing Example

No comments:

Post a Comment